Pages

September 3, 2012

sunday trivia #1 & #2

 
Hey everyone! I'm taking part in Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay's new Sunday Trivia meme over at b00k r3vi3ws. Click on the link so you can get involved, too! Every Sunday, all of the participating bloggers will ask trivia questions that are related to books, authors, characters, and movies based on books. The answers with new questions will be posted the following Sunday.
 
I joined a week late, so I'm catching up by doing two in one! :D
 
Sunday Trivia #1
My questions for this week:
1. Which district is Katniss from in The Hunger Games
2. Who does Harry Potter end up marrying at the end of the series?
3. Who wrote The Catcher in the Rye?
 
Sunday Trivia #2
My questions for this week:
1. When and where was the first public library opened in the U.S.?
2. Who wrote "The Lottery" ?
3. According to J.K. Rowling's Quidditch Through the Ages, what are said to be more popular than broomsticks for playing Quidditch in India, Pakistan, and Iran?
 
Please answer these questions in the comments section below. Don't forget to visit b00k r3vi3ws! :D
 
 
  

2 comments:

  1. Set #1:
    1. District 12
    2. Ginny Weasley
    3. J.D.Salinger

    Set #2:
    2.Shirley Jackson
    3.Flying Carpets

    I have no idea about set#2 Q1... rest I am pretty sure I got them right :)

    Thanks for joining in.

    DDS@ b00k r3vi3ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of your answers are correct! The first question of the second set is a difficult one--I didn't even know it! :) I'm posting the answer in a few minutes.

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!