Pages

March 2, 2013

think out loud #1: white rabbit


Hey everyone! I'm now going to join Think Out Loud hosted by Thinks Books. Click on the link to go to her blog and sign up. :) I just signed up literally a minute ago, lol, and though she posted this question on Monday, I still want to answer it for this week. I loooovvvveee music! There was no way I could pass this one up! :D


This is really hard for me to answer. I'm completely obsessed with SongPop, and my favorite genre to play is the 60s. Plus, when I read Splintered by A.G. Howard, I had this song stuck in my head much of the time. :)

"White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall


And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
To call Alice, when she was just small


When the men on the chessboard get up
And tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said
“Feed  YOUR HEAD...
 Feed your head”

What do you think about this song? I think I was born in the wrong decade. :D What's your favorite song? Does your favorite song change at times like mine do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!