Pages

January 15, 2013

review pile update #4

Time for another update on my review pile! This really helps me stay organized and prevents me from feeling overwhelmed. :)

My Crazy Long List of Reviews to Write:
Eek! This is too long of a list; I never should have allowed myself to get this behind! My thinking was that if I read several books, then wrote the reviews, that might help me get caught up. An important lesson I learned in trying this: not a good idea for me. Unless I take down some notes on what I'm thinking about as I read, I have to go back through the book to remember, which isn't saving me any time. I need to get these reviews out pronto! So from now on, I'm going to at least hand write my reviews immediately after finishing my books. Lesson learned. :/

Books I Need to Review:
Links will take you to Goodreads :D
The Twenty (The Barronlands Trilogy #1) by Claudia Carozza
Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir 
by Jenny Lawson
The Soul's Mark: FOUND (The Soul's Mark #1) by Ashley Stoyanoff
Fire in the Blood by Dale Ibitz
Breed of Innocence (The Breed Chronicles #1) by Lanie Jordan
Collateral by Ellen Hopkins
Star Bright by Christina OW
Hotblood (House of Slide #1) by Juliann Whicker
The New Haven Project: Anomaly (The New Haven Project #1)
by Jessica Marie Gilliland and Kimberly Gourgon
Winter Fairy by Lola Karns
Indomitable (Intangible 0.75) by J. Meyers
Phoenix Feather by Angela Wallace

Books I Need to Read for Review:
Delusions (The Affinity #2) by Christina Smith
Snowflake Obsidian: Memoir of a Cutter by The Hippie
Whom the Gods Destroy (The Divine Masquerade #2) by D.C. Belton
Fresh Flesh (Fresh #1) by Todd Russell
Turner by Karl Drinkwater
Life of the Party by Christine Anderson
What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
Flicker by Kaye Thornbrugh
Penthouse Man by Kea Noli

I also have reviewed several books I received for review. I've posted all of these reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords and have been recently posting them here on the blog as well. :) I have tons more reviews coming up for you guys, and I hope you find some new books to add to your tbr lists! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!