Pages

February 6, 2012

and the giants won

February 6, 2012



Wow, I was wrong! The Giants won. That's cool, though; I like Eli Manning. I don't hate the Giants. Last year, I was about to die thinking the Steelers might win. Now that's a team I hate; they play dirty, and they're unnecessarily rough.

I was disappointed that Madonna was chosen to perform the halftime show, but I actually enjoyed her performance. I did want to hear "Ray of Light" though. She didn't seem to dance as much as I've seen her dance before. The choreography was definitely lacking.

Apparently, the big story is M.I.A. flipping off viewers during the performance. I was wondering who was center stage with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. I didn't notice this and wouldn't have known it had happened if I hadn't been reading tweets from Twitter after it was over. I doubt she'll be asked to perform on live TV again. 

Eh, it's not a big deal to me. I'm sure tons of people are freaking out, but I also bet there are tons of people like me who didn't notice. Besides, what did anyone expect? This is the same artist who had a hit song about marijuana a few years ago. Thank your lucky stars there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction!  

2 comments:

  1. I didn't notice it either. I didn't even know about it until I heard about it on the radio. Shows you how much I was paying attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't paying all that much attention either. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!