Pages

May 22, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 ~ My Wrap Up Post


I'm participating in my first read-a-thon, Bout of Books, organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

My Goal ~ Books to Read: 

  • Finish The Garden by Paul T. Harry
  • In Darkness We Must Abide by Rhiannon Frater
  • Ink (Ink #1) by Holly Hood
  • Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy #1) by Annie Walls
  • Of Silver and Beasts (Goddess Wars #1) by Trisha Wolfe
  • Delirium (Debt Collector #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
  • Comes the Night (The Casters #1) by Norah Wilson & Heather Doherty
I forgot to post my Day 6 and 7 posts, lol. I had a really busy weekend and was gone for most of it. I thought I should at least have a wrap up post. :)

I read Delirium (Debt Collector #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn. Look for my review coming soon. I didn't count this one toward the read-a-thon, however, since I read it in its entirety before Bout of Books began. 

I finished Comes the Night (The Casters Series #1) by Norah Wilson and Heather Doherty. I started this book before Bout of Books and finished it on the second day. 

I read Ink (Ink #1) by Holly Hood and finished it on the fifth day. 

I'm 70% finished with The Garden by Paul T. Harry and am also reading In Darkness We Must Abide by Rhiannon Frater. 

Challenges: I participated in the Acrostic Poem Challenge hosted by Harley Bear Book Blog  and now want to make one for every book I love, lol.
Twitter chats: I participated in a Bout of Books Twitter chat yesterday at 11:30am, talking about our progress with our goals. I could have kept going past time! :)

I didn't quite make my reading goals and wanted to visit more blogs than what I did, but I had a lot of fun and would do this again. Until next time! :D

Please click here to find the helpful template on the Bout of Books blog I used to keep track of my progress. :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I did finish my one and only book. No romance. What!? I still loved it. Never thought I'd fall in love with a pixie, but Jenks is the coolest character ever! I'm on to a mystery hoping to finish it this week. Lofty goal for me. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No romance? It isn't everyday you read a book with no romance in it. I'm glad you still loved it though! I'm still working on my two and getting ready for the In Darkness We Must Abide book blast this Friday. Love it so far! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!