Hey everyone! I'm taking part in Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay's new Sunday Trivia meme over at b00k r3vi3ws. Click on the link so you can get involved, too! Every Sunday, all of the participating bloggers will ask trivia questions that are related to books, authors, characters, and movies based on books. The answers with new questions will be posted the following Sunday.
Answers from Sunday Trivia #1:
1. Katniss is from District 12.
2. Harry marries Ginny Weasley.
3. J.D. Salinger wrote The Catcher in the Rye.
Answers from Sunday Trivia #2:
1. The first public library in the U.S. was opened in Charleston, South Carolina in 1698.
2. Shirley Jackson wrote "The Lottery."
3. Flying carpets are said to be more popular than broomsticks for playing Quidditch in India, Pakistan, and Iran.
Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay answered all of these questions correctly except for question #1 from Trivia #2. Go girl! :D
My questions for this week:
1. What is the Caldecott award for?
2. Who wrote Running with Scissors?
3. When was the author Ray Bradbury born?
Please answer these questions in the comments section below. Don't forget to visit b00k r3vi3ws! :D