Hey everyone! I'm taking part in Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay's new Sunday Trivia meme over at b00k r3vi3ws Click on the link so you can get involved, too! Every Sunday all of the participating bloggers will ask trivia questions that are related to books, authors, characters, and movies based on books. The answers along with new questions will be posted the following Sunday. Try it without Googling, lol. ;)
Answers from Sunday Trivia #4
1. In Catcher in the Rye, the protagonist's name is Holden Caulfield.
2. One famous line from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet:
"A plague o' both your houses!
They have made worms' meat of me!"
3. A Clockwork Orange is a dystopian novel that takes place in England in the near future, exploring the violent nature of human beings and deciding between good and evil.
This week's questions:
1. What letter is Hester Prynne forced to wear in The Scarlet Letter?
2. Who is the author of The Perks of Being a Wallflower?
3. What new book did J.K. Rowling just release?
Please answer these questions in the comments section below. Don't forget to visit b00k r3vi3ws! :D