Pages

September 14, 2013

Feature & Follow #27 ~ Kickstart Your Fave Book into a Movie Yo!


I'm so excited to join Feature & Follow Friday!! This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where they each feature a blogger with an interview and also have a question or activity for all bloggers to participate in answering. Please click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and the featured bloggers and enter the link to your own post in the linky. Hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain some new followers as well. Mingle and make some new blogger friends! :D

I would be so happy and ever so grateful if you'd follow me by Bloglovin' or email (to the left) and Twitter. Thank you! <3

Follow on Bloglovin

 

 Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?

I decided to choose from the books I listed for last week's Feature & Follow. 




Natasha Lyonne as Alyssa


Jackson Rathbone as Morpheus


Cillian Murphy as Jeb

What was your answer this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Great cast picks! I haven't read this series yet but Natasha Lyonne looks perfect! I didn't participate this week because I am not so good with casting...most actors I'm familiar with are older. *grin* Besides, my fav book, Pride & Prejudice, has already been done perfectly with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. Mm-mmm!!

    Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me forever to figure out who I'd cast for Jeb and Morpheus. Forever! Colin Firth is exactly how I always imagined Mr. Darcy. :D This is a great book - you've really gotta read it! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!