Have something you'd like to get off your chest? Want to talk about anything? Join this meme hosted by Thinks Books ! Get to know your fellow bloggers outside the bookish realm. Click here for the 411. The posts go up every Thursday or whenever you'd like. :D
A lot has been going on lately, and I have so much to tell you all since I've been sucking at doing TOLs lately. >.<
~ The New Addition ~
This poor kitty was just dumped by somebody last week on my street, and my mother-in-law (who lives across the street from us) had been feeding him. He kept following us home, and he hung out with us while we had a garage sale last Saturday. I saw him sleeping on my husband's lap and knew he had fallen in love with the kitten, too, lol. See below. ;D
We've taken him in, and my husband named him Billy. This is the last one, I swear! I am not turning into a crazy cat lady!! No way!
First came Charlie:
Next came Charlotte:
After that came Beau:
Now we have Billy:
My rationale is since we're eventually going to get a bigger house, there'll be more room for four pets. But that's it. A lady tried to talk us into getting a puppy from her, and I was like no way lady, lol!
~ Steps to Selling Our House ~
1. Rent a large dumpster and rid out the garage - check!
2. Have a garage sale to get rid of the nicer things and try to make some money for paint, etc. that we need to spruce up the house - sorta check! We only made $60. Where the hell was everyone???
3. a. Take whatever doesn't sell to Goodwill - check!
b. Take kids' clothes to Once Upon a Child to sell/donate
4. Rent a small dumpster and clean out the house once more
5. Buy the supplies to fix up the house
6. Make an appt. for the real estate lady to see how much our house is worth
7. Put the house up for sale
8. Live for a long time with a "For Sale" sign out front of our house, lol
Well, everything's coming along. Every weekend we're doing something. :)
~ Band ~
Yay!!! Janie has her trumpet, and this past Monday was her first class! Kids here start band in 5th grade, and at the end of school last year, Janie tested highest on the trumpet and flute. She chose to play the trumpet. It's funny because I played the trumpet (sold it to my friend's brother, lol), and my sister played the flute. We're renting a trumpet for Janie, and she's doing so well already! I'll try to take some pictures of her with her trumpet if she'll let me. ;D
How are you guys doing? Love you guys for commenting!! I appreciate each and every one; they make my day! :D